Tascam MPGT1 Portable MP3 Guitar Trainer – Review
Tascam MPGT1 Portable MP3 Guitar Trainer – Product Review:
Designed specifically for musicians, the Tascam MPGT1 MP3 player/guitar trainer enables you to slow down, loop and even eliminate guitar parts to help you learn new riffs. This MP3 player can store up to 240 songs and includes a Variable Speed Audition playback feature, which slows down the speed without changing the pitch, and sections can be seamlessly looped while practicing tricky passages. Songs can even be pitched up or down to match the tuning of your guitar, so you don’t have to re-tune for every song.
The guitar input lets you rock along with thick overdrive and multi-effects, including a guitar canceller so you can play along with your favorite bands. A tuner, metronome, and built-in rechargeable battery are also built-in. Zip through your MP3 collection using a data wheel, dedicated buttons and a graphical LCD display. A rechargeable 9-hour lithium ion battery is built into the unit, and an optional power supply is also available.
- 240-song memory capacity (based on average 4-minute MP3 encoded at 128kbps)
- Variable Speed Audition changes the speed of the MP3 playback without changing the pitch
- Pitch control in 1 percent steps so you don’t have to re-tune
- Seamless looping for practicing tricky passages
- High-impedance 1/4-inch guitar input
- Guitar multi-effects include overdrive, distortion, delay, flange, reverb and more
- Guitar Cancel effect eliminates the guitar part from the recorded song so you can play along
- Built-in tuner, oscillator and metronome
- 1/8-inch Headphone output
- Built-in rechargeable battery with 9-hour reserve
- 128 x 64 graphic LCD display
- USB jack
- Auto Power Off and Hold function
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 4.3 x 1 inches (WxHxD) excluding protrusions
- Weight: 7.8 ounces including lithium-ion battery
- Memory: 1 GB
- File system: FAT16 (recognizes a maximum combined total of 550 files and folders)
- Bit rate support: 32 – 320 kbps
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Guitar input: Standard phone jack (mono, unbalanced)
- Headphone/line-out jack: 3.5mm
- Signal to noise ratio: >90 dB
- Minimum PC requirements: Windows XP; Mac OS 10.2
Tascam MPGT1 Portable MP3 Guitar Trainer – Product Description:
The Tascam MPGT1 is designed with musicians in mind. It combines a guitar trainer based on the award winning Tascam CD-GT1mkII. With enough memory to store up to 240 tunes, this is even more portable than the original. Play back MP3s using Variable Speed Audition, which slows down the speed without changing the pitch, and sections can be seamlessly looped while practicing tricky passages. The guitar input lets you play with the built in Multi-effects. Also includes a guitar canceller to play along with your favorite bands. A tuner, metronome, and rechargeable battery are also built-in. All these features in a package small enough to fit in your pocket. A 9-hour lithium-ion battery or an optional power supply will power the unit.
|Product Features :
Our Other Recommended Products:
|Tascam MPVT1 Portable MP3 Vocal Trainer||Tascam GB-10 Guitar Trainer/Recorder||Tascam MP-BT1 Portable MP3 Bass Guitar Trainer||Tascam CDGT2 Guitar Trainer|
- When it comes to technology, artists of all kin...
- Do you have an old guitar that could do with a ...
- It’s no secret that Nash guitars are a fa...
- You’ve got a million things to pla...
- Ever since you were little, you knew that you w...